Fuso Canter Euro 5 Engines
Efficient, Cost Effective and Power when you need it
Fuso Canter has undergone many changes for its Euro 5 and EEV certification. It has been designed to ensure that you have power just when you need it - and when you don't its frugal and efficient, leaving more money in your pocket. This efficient power is delivered by Canters new six speed gearbox that is effortless to use, thanks to its precise short shift.
Key Canter Engine Features
- All of Canters engines are EEV and Euro 5 compliant. There are 3 power versions so canter can deal with every users needs. Power outputs are 130PS, 145PS and 175PS.
- All models feature 12 volt electrics and a stronger battery and alternature to ensure a safe start whilst omptimizing energy balance.
- An Exhaust brake is standard on all models, while the 175 PS model features a switchable version.
- Highly effective emission control is achieved by Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) that is closed and maintenance free. This is achieved without adding any additional weight in all but the 175PS variants.
- The high performance 175 PS variant features BlueTec 5 Emission technology with AdBlue injection.